Conversions: Imperial to Metric
For those of you living outside the United States (or one of the other very few countries that still use imperial measurements) cups, ounces, and quarts are basically a foreign language. This is your guide to converting Pineapple Excess recipes so that you can make them at home regardless of where you live!
- Tablespoons: This one stays the same, thank goodness.
- Teaspoons: A teaspoon is still a teaspoon! Yay!
- Cups: 1 cup = 2 deciliters
- Fluid ounces (fl oz): 1 fluid ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Ounces (oz): 1 ounce = 28 grams
- Fahrenheit: 300F = 150C, 350F = 175C, 375F = 190C, 400F = 200F
And if you ever have any issues converting recipes I'm here to help!